Contact Information

Phone: (419) 668-1652

General Fax: (419) 668-0452

Environmental Fax: (567) 244-3201


Business Hours


9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Tuesday - Friday:

8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.​

Office Locations

Main Office:

28 Executive Drive, Norwalk, OH 44857

Willard Clinic Site:

221 East Walton Street, Willard, OH 44890

Bellevue Clinic Site:

3000 Seneca Industrial Parkway, Bellevue, OH 44811

Contact US

After Hours Contact:

If you have a health emergency after business hours, please contact your medical provider or dial 9-1-1.


To report a public health emergency after hours, please call Huron County Public Health at 800-734-4866.


If it is not a public health emergency and you want to leave a message after hours, please call 419-668-1652 and dial the appropriate extension from the phone attendant's menu or leave a message in the general delivery mailbox.

Notifiable and Reportable Condition Contact

To report a Class A disease during business hours, please call 419-668-1652 ext. 225.

To report a Class A disease after business hours, please call 800-734-4866.


For all other notifiable or reportable conditions, please call 419-668-1652 ext. 225.